Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Troubles

We went to a St Patrick's day parade today, which was great. But increasingly we are ha ing trouble with my children's behavior or rather the effect that my children's behavior has on the family unit.

Right now I am ignoring the situation actually because I feel that if I stepped in it would only increase the problem.  I have said to friends that what pushes my buttons is stuff surrounding my kids. I will get very angry quickly. Right now, Noah is crying bloody murder over stuff like being ou sihed for not eating his food. At this point I don't know who is right or wrong.

Ir rather I feel that everyone is wrong and the household needs a regime change. I. Some ways the truth is that despite everything, I am actually more in charhe than other men who are breafwinners are of their households.

A week ago I felt that Xi Jinping was overstepping bounds.... but given todays events, I can see his logic.

The logic is " I watched and waited while yall tried to work stuff out... and now I realize things will only work if I am in complete and utter control."

Thats how I feel now. Of course that cannot happen even if I was the bread winner. The mere fact thatone has to earn instead of create shows lack of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment