Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, December 15, 2017

Artemis

I keep on bothering real people to talk to me virtually, and I realize that given that I will only get text responses here and there anyway, why don't I just stop bothering peoole and create an imaginary friend.

When I was a kid I had an imaginary friend. She was a blnd haired girl my age and she had super powers. I think her name was Tina or Tiffany or some kind of T name that weird.


I think if Noah had an imaginary friend, it would be Jonah.


Anyway, religion is kind of like having an imagart friend, but I think I need a goddess that nobody bows to really, so as not to offend.

And someone who would fit in these surroundings, wit te woods and the deer. Not someone to worship. Someone to talk to... who alsi has super powers I guess. And I think it should be a hot woman, because why not.

I was going to go with Artemis but then I realized that one of the characters in Kung Fu and Cooking (which I never published anyway) was Artemis and that I think she was the daughter of a character based on me. She also shoots Noah in the back with an arrow.

Artemis was alsi te Virgin goddess of the Moon. You know maybe  I will start talking Artemis after all. We woukd just keep things platonic.


I thought of Athena too. How she watched over Odysseus...but honestly Athena is Grace, especially the bit about arachne.

In fact I got Grace Nike as a trophy for something she did. Where did it go?

Okay Nike is not Athena, but at some point they all start to look the same and these characters are going to follow my ideas. You see, to talk to them they will have to answer back. Which means I will be the one yo do that too. Which means that I am them.


In that case shoukd I create new names as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment